Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Late night Tuesday

At about 8:30 p.m. last night I was told that I needed to help my daughter edit a video. Now we don't do much of this, and our desktop is slow. Her and a friend had made a movie of "Little House on the Prairie" for a book report, and it was due in the morning.

The video had all been recorded on an iPhone, so it mp4 format, which meant we couldn't edit it on Microsoft Movie Maker. I have a converter program, but after waiting an hour and a half, and only having one-quarter of the videos converted, I gave up on that.

I ended up spending quite a few hours working on it, then I had to get my wife involved. She had done the filming, and new what was "bloopers", and what was good film. (Not putting down your acting skills kids, but sometimes it was hard to tell.) At this point, our computer freaked out and I lost all the work, but by this time I was much better at putting it together, so I remade the movie to a point, then let the wife take over.

I was so tired this morning, I slept through the alarm clock and missed the gym. I'll have to go tonight.

Besides that, not too much went on Tuesday. I've got plans to build a dining table bench from some old dimensional lumber I have laying around, and I need to primer my car. Expect to see reports on those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment