Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back to the gym

So the last couple of weeks I only went to the gym once. Long story short we had an outbreak of pink eye in our house (hate it) and I had a head cold.

Monday morning went back in to the gym. Did a ton of squats and now my hamstrings are hurting. Then on Tuesday night I took my oldest to the gym with me. He was frustrated that I was getting done with the exercises faster than he was. The big problem was that Tuesday was a leg strength day. Now my hamstrings really hurt.

It's good to be going again. At our gym we test every six weeks, which has been extended to ten now. We see if we are making our goals, and the trainer has six levels he would like us to work through. I've been stuck at level 5 for some months, mainly because I've plateaued on my weight loss goals. I've now set a goal to drop 15 pounds over the next ten weeks. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment