Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Airport

I had to drop someone off at the airport this morning, and as I drove away I saw a gaggle of missionaries behind a big uhaul van getting there luggage out. I don't remember doing that, but what do I know. It's been 19 years.

I was sad I was driving so I couldn't get a picture. I was happy trying to come up with a proper name for a big group of missionaries. I really think a quorum, or a district might be the best. Although if you are anti-Mormon you might think a murder is better.

UPDATE: I think I have come up with the correct term, an Army of Elders. See it is a reference to the Army of Heleman, and if you are anti-Mormon it could cast them in a negative light, like the forces of darkness. I think this is a win/win naming scheme, and I expect to hear everyone refer to the missionaries using it. That is all.

UPDATE TWO: I had to go and pick the folks up, their flight filled up. I had to take them back a few hours later, just in time for the snow to hit. I cannot believe how much snow the storm dropped so quickly. Hooray for snow in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment