Saturday, April 23, 2011

Time to invest

So part of being sick, was having an upset stomach. Due to that, I really couldn't eat anything. This, in turn made my stomach more upset and led to a proclivity to waft air biscuits, as we said in Jr. High. (That's supposed to be a polite way of saying I was passing a lot of gas.)

I did feel sick, which I'm sure contributed to the odor, which was exceptional, in a very male punishing their friends kind of way.

Now you are all probably wondering why I would write an entire post on gas. It was to share this story from 2:30 this morning.

I woke myself up with a loud toot, and tried to go back to sleep. The wife rolled over and said, "Brett, you are going to kill me!". She then rolled back over facing away from me and fell back asleep. When I asked her about it this morning she denied having any recollection.

I'm thinking for Father's Day I'm going to end up with a Better Marriage Blanket and a bunch of vitamin C pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment