Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm losing it

 


Weight that is. I started going to the gym about three months ago, and I'm down 26 pounds. Hooray me! I got down to this weight about a year ago, but a vacation and job change got memoir of the exercise habit and I shot back up (and then some.)

As you can see above, my actual weight was witheld because I feel bad about the undo stress I have caused the bathroom scale.

I have been tracking my health regimen using Livestrong's website. They have a huge nutrition and exercise database. Looking at my trendline, I'm losing a little over 12 pounds a month. Now that the weather is improving, some days, I'm going to start adding more cardio and see if I can accelerate that a little.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Brett, you and I should be in banana hammock shape in time for the annual Bear Lake Vacation! High FIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn straight, although I might have to sneak to buy mine. I don't think Mel would be too happy. But that first day at the beach everyone would be happy!

    ReplyDelete