Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wednesday Recap

Wednesday was one of "those" days. Basically I had long boring stretches, followed by insanely busy periods. Everything was completed though, so that's nice.

When I got home, I was in charge of dinner. We had fish and chips. We'll, I say we, but the kids didn't want to try them, I didn't have any malt vinegar so I only ate one, and my wife was happy with her tartar sauce. I should have taken a picture, they looked great.

I cut the fries, or chips if you're British, on our mandolin, the cooking kind not the guitarish thing. The only problem was I couldn't find the thick slicing blade, so they were super thin. This led to having half burnt, half potato chip fries. Not my finest moment.

Besides that I did a little laundry. Exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment